Happy Father's Day


Its nearly been 6 months since we lost our dad to cancer. Today is Father's Day in the UK and I wanted to share a photo of the man who helped me become who I am today. 

Sadly, so many of us have lost our father's far too early and I am sure like me you will find today a bit of a struggle. However, what will get me through is known that I will carry the memory and teachings of my dad with me forever - this means there will always he a part of him with me at all times. 

Since it is Father's day I do hope he has found a great spot up in heaven to participate in a little bit of fishing. 

Thanks for being the best dad to me and my brothers! 

Son of @jafwords Snr. 

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

A new week and an update.

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)