A Video I helped to make...For my Jambos fans, this is for you!

Writing is not my only creative outlet. For many years I have also been an amateur film maker. Around May of this year I was asked if I would help to make a video for the Foundation of Hearts and Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Okay automatic confession, I am not a Hearts Supporter - but I was  delighted to be asked to help make this film. Most of the Camera work is me with some bits lifted (with kind permission) from STV. The film was edited by Nick Walker and he has managed to create a very emotional advert for the Jambos!

So even if your not a Hearts fan, sit back and enjoy this wee film about the club recovering from the brink of destruction.

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

A new week and an update.

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)