The end of Bitstrip?

Well it seems that bitstrip is no longer working, and has been closed down. As some of you, well one of you haha, may have been following my wee comic "Secret Agents in Space" can no longer be viewed from the website as the plug in that was used has gone as well.

So sadly, I guess the announcement has to be that Secret Agents will not get any form of a conclusion. Unless I can find some form of an alternative. I will keep you updated but for just now you can still enjoy the first 5 episodes -

http://secretagentsinspace.blogspot.co.uk/

Happy reading my friends!

Jafwords

Comments

A Tribute to my Dad

A Tribute to my Dad
Loved and Missed.

Popular posts from this blog

The Texture Tank Revisited - Film

Warpath - A Star Trek Fan Comic (#FanFiction)

A new week and an update.